Weight On Me
for islebehere
Monday, April 09, 2007
  ALL TIME HIGH! i went to the doctor last week. i weigh 225 lbs. sick, huh? the nurse said that she couldn't believe i weighed that much because i "don't have any rolls" in my stomach. i'm thinking, it must be hiding in all the back fat. i've gained 20-25 lbs in the last 6 months. it's time to do something about it. for now, i'm watching what i eat, cutting back portions, and trying to walk 2 miles a day. i know that doesn't sound like a lot... 2 miles, but it's a start. and that's all i need for now. i'm also going to start riding my bike more. not that it ever did much for me in the "excercise" sense, but i did enjoy doing it.

i will not weigh myself for another month. i hate weighing. i would rather just feel it in my clothes. i am taking the advice of Addie, tho, and i will track everything i'm eating. i'm going to track it, here. i will attempt to post, daily, what is going into my mouth, how many calories, etc. we'll see how it goes.

my current goal is just to get back into a size 14. i would be happy with that. for now. my overall goal is to be a happy size 9/10. we'll see how that goes. to get into a 14, i think i have to lose about 60 lbs. oh god! tough start, huh? this is gonna suck. but i have to do it. i have to do it for my health. and for myself. i'm not happy with myself right now; the way i look or feel. and i want to have kids. one day. i don't want to be "the fat mom". i want to be able to run around with my kids and do fun things with them. irk! back up, cuz that is SO far in the future.

well, wish me luck! not that anyone is reading this, but still.

Labels: , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Eating and all of its obsessions

ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger