Weight On Me
for islebehere
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
  Snacks Popcorn. It's my new favorite snack food.

In case you didn't know, I'm on Weight Watchers. And we don't count our carbs. We count calories, fat, and fiber. And it's a successful program for me. I've lost 23 lbs, which I got to my lowest weight during my mother's funeral. So grief is an understandable weight loss program. And I've gained 10 lbs since December. And while I haven't gained my 23 lbs back, I'm only 13 lbs away from my weight goal. And, let me just say that at my lowest point, I hadn't been that weight since high school. Amazing.

But, I am digressing with my history. Popcorn is the issue here. As a kid, I never liked popcorn. And then when I got to school and lived in the dorm, I smelled more burnt popcorn than I cared to. It's disgusting and I will become your mortal enemy if you ever burn popcorn in my house. But, lately I've become this SNACKER. It's not like me. I get low blood sugar pretty regular, and about 3:30pm I get hunger pangs as if I never had lunch almost 3 hours ago. So I've encountered Light Butter popcorn. The whole bag is just 2 points for us WW folks. AWESOME! And keep it poppin'.
Because when you're hungry, you'll eat just about anything!  
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Eating and all of its obsessions

ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger