Weight On Me
for islebehere
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
  Recipes Oh, and I wanted to put in my 2 cents about recipes. It's all fine & dandy when somebody hands me a recipe and says "this makes a great dish!" Well, what else am I going to eat with it? Cuz a girl's gotta eat, and it's gonna have to be more than just one serving of that!

But, one of my favorite fool-proof (idiot-proof?) dinners is an easy one. Because I've learned from my mother - keep it simple, for stupid. And she's right. The easiest ones are the ones I remember, as well as make again.

So....here's my favorite tilapia dinner night:

Tilapia - I just take a casserole dish and spray with Pam. Lay the tilapia inside and squeeze lemon juice and put Cajun seasoning on top (I like Tony Chachere's best).
Cover and bake at 350 deg. for about 10 mins. Uncover and bake another 5-10 mins until done.
Serve with couscous - my favorite is the toasted pine nut version. Or, if you can find it - shiitake mushroom risotto.
Add a steamed veggie like broccoli or squash, and you've got dinner, honey. ~A. 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Eating and all of its obsessions

ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger