Weight On Me
for islebehere
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
  DAY 9 so we're a week and a day into the SBD. i think the three of us (manny, pollie and myself) have managed to stay on pretty good. even handyman said he lost 3lbs. and he's not even trying! he is, however, cooking me good meals so i try not to give him dirty looks when he cracks open a beer right. in. front. of. me! i miss beer. i really didn't think i would. i'm not a HUGE drinker, but i do like my beer.

also... i cheated. not on eating. but on weighing in. i wanted to wait until the two weeks was up but i couldn't stop myself. so far, i've lost 7lbs. of course, this is early morning weigh-in. isn't that the best time to do it? i'm really proud of myself but i know it would be better if i was walking. no, i still haven't started up again. i will. i am. i have my mp3 player to assist me, but it's still not the same as having someone call you and say, "let's go". that really does help. plus the fact that i feel really self-conscious about how i look out there. i know it shouldn't matter, but it does to me.
i'm thinking of ordering www.coresecrets.com just for toning purposes. any thoughts or ideas on that? T~ 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Eating and all of its obsessions

ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger